You can apply to use Service Elevator, Recreation Room, Business Center or Barbeque (at the pool area). This form should be completed and submitted at least 72 hours prior to the event. Please choose facility you would like to use from drop down menu in the e-form and ready carefully usage details for each facility bellow.
S E R V I C E E L E V A T O R: There is a $100.00 move - in/out fee for use of the service elevator. There is also a $500 security deposit needed to reserve the service elevator. This deposit will be returned as long as there are no damages during use of the service elevator. This amount should be paid to concierge prior to the move.
Move in or out hours are Monday thru Friday, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
R E C R E A T I O N R O O M:
Please be aware that the maximum use period for the recreation room is four (4) hours. The capacity of the room is 25 individuals.
IMPORTANT: Events are limited to SOCIAL ACTIVITIES, i.e., birthday parties, baby showers, anniversaries. All events are subject to the approval of the Property Management Office.
Please include short description of the event you are planing in the e-form. The association reserves the right to terminate the event for unruly conduct or intoxication. A $100.00 cleaning deposit must be provided to concierge prior to the event. If the room is cleaned, trash removed, and there are no damages the deposit will be returned.
B U S I N E S S C E N T E R with copier, fax, computer and conference room:
1. The business center is for residents who are conducting meetings. This is not meant to be your principal office anyone's business.
2. Hours are between 9 am - 4 pm.
3. Maximum of two hours use.
4. Maximum of six individuals in the room.
5. Failure to comply with use restrictions will result in termination of privilege.
B A R B E Q U E: Fee for use is $20.00 minimum for the first two hours and $10.00 for each additional hour. Payment should be made to concierge prior to the event. A $100 Liability Deposit is required. Deposit will be refunded if the rules bellow are followed. Barbeques are an amenity in the building for owners/residents.
Use is subject to the following restrictions.
1. Owner/resident sponsoring the event is responsible for the conduct of their guests and must be present at all times.
2. The maximum number of guests is fifteen (15) including children.
3. The maximum amount of time for the event is four (4) hours. Guests must depart the building at the end of that time period.
4. No glass is permitted on the pool deck.
5. No alcohol is permitted. Evidence of intoxication is cause for termination of the event.
6. No loud music or noise which disturbs the enjoyment of the pool deck area for other residents
7. Children must be supervised by an adult.
8. All fees for barbeque use must be paid in advance to concierge.
9. Following the event the area must be cleaned, garbage disposed of, and the pool deck furniture returned to it's original location.
10.By submitting this request the sponsoring party has indicated they have read and understood the aforementioned restrictions.
11.The Association staff has the right to terminate the event for violation of any of the conditions.
FACILITIES RESERVATION E-FORM BELLOW / Please choose facility you would like to use from drop down menu and fill out the e-form. You will get response within 3 business days.